Saturday, March 12

Faith - Eternity - Past And Present Purpose Of Our Creator

The Nountaineer

 I would like to share some of what I have learned through great suffering in my past as well as present, including pain, hardship and faith that have served to strengthen my resolve  to find the purpose that our Creator has for my life.

Written within my posts and pages , you will find a very candid purpose in the sharing of my very unusual past that serves to shape all that is in me! I hope that you will take the time to carefully reflect on the meaning behind that which I have written. I am not very experienced at writing and have started relatively late in life so I ask you to have patience with me and look closely enough to truly glean the truths that I am striving to not only share with you but to actually teach you. I have been and am writing about the faith that has kept me on this path despite spiritual attacks that the Creator has allowed the enemy of mankind to burden me with. Those truths that may be difficult at first to comprehend, in time may bring timeless understanding that can change your life for Eternity! Therefore I ask you to ponder on the inner meaning and even be curious and bold enough to actually "ask me" to help you to understand. The answers may even lead you to "Eternal Life" with your Creator!

My past is represented by great pain, deprivation, all sorts of hardship and in the end, I have become stronger and better prepared for the trials that stand before me. My present purpose is to inform you about these trials, teach you about handling difficulty and inspiring you to look to your Creator for help in the midst of crisis.  I would not wish that which I have been through on an enemy yet it has served a purpose. I am not sure that I will ever be able  in this life to truly understand the purpose that God has in mind for all that I have been exposed to. I believe that God's purpose for allowing trials is to increase your faith and trust in Him. It has worked to do so in my life. He is also using our past and present to prepare "believers" for Heaven. I also believe that God's purpose for trials in an unbelievers life is to cause them to turn to Him through their past and present pain and struggles. He loves all of mankind and desires that we receive forgiveness for our sins through Faith in Jesus so that you also can spend all of Eternity with Him!

 I have shared in my writings things that I can not personally talk about with most people so this venue has given to me an opportunity to share things that I have had to keep to myself for decades. If even one person is directed to the knowledge that is necessary for "saving faith" then I must conclude that my sacrifices as well as my suffering has had a purpose, a very important purpose! Through my past and present struggles, which have been and still are very difficult, God has strengthend me greatly and taught me a great deal as well. We are all similar yet different so God has to work with each of us in different ways to accomplish similar goals for our lives. The main thing to keep in mind is that God loves you and that He is able to use bad things for His purposes and can use them for good in the end!

My collection of writings can be found through the list of blogs on the home page as well. I have similar content in these other blogs as well as some additional teachings not found here. I hope that you will search through all of my work and share it with others for the intent of my writings is to teach as well as introduce you to a loving Creator whose name is "I am", as well as many other names for his names are descriptive of his infinite qualities, characteristics and attributes that flow out of his love for mankind as well as His desire for you to have an eternal relationship with Him!

No comments: